Become a Sponsor and Exhibitor! Check out the conference prospectus.
Attend the only conference dedicated to elevating the real estate support profession.
Join us as we come together in Tampa, FL, January 17-19, to share experiences and gain knowledge through dynamic, original content, developed just you. Our goal is to provide an experiential event where you will be immersed in a conference community, paired with content you can capture and immediately use in your business.
Education Program Now Available! (Share our pretty version)
Saturday, January 18
Sunday, January 19
- Welcome Session and Attendee Fun
- Communicating with Agents for Effective Partnerships, an Interactive Round Table Discussion
- Finances 101: Building Your Business with Financial Basics, featuring Clint Muhlenberg
- Communicating Your Value Using a Variety of Marketing Platforms, featuring Nathan Daugherty
- Integrating Compassion and Gratitude Into Your Business Model, featuring David Breckheimer
- Home Warranties Make a Difference. But What's the Difference?, featuring Brandi Aloisio and Katie Hooks
- Stop Working So Much! Productivity Hacks You Need to Use Now, featuring Clint Muhlenberg
- Social Media 101: Leveraging Community Engagement for Business Growth, featuring Lauren Noack and Beth Crumrine
- You Can Be Anywhere In 5 Years - Myth or Reality?, featuring Christy Belt Grossman
- Turing Agents Into Clients, featuring Mike Patton
- Iceberg, Right Ahead! Preparing and Surviving a Shift, featuring Jennifer Riley
- Q&A with TC Workflow, Shane Horner
*Topics and days are subject to change.Spread the Word!
- Inspirational Keynote, featuring Nick Santonastasso
- The Work-Life Balance Myth: It's All About Boundaries, featuring Jessica Gilstrap, Amber Pickett, Caroline Rooks, and Heather Jacobson
- How to "Train" Your Agents: Setting Expectations and Boundaries, featuring Drew Latimer
- Staff Dynamos: Recruiting and Hiring for Growth, featuring Amanda Churchwell and Amanda Doll
- Team Synergy: Developing the Team Dynamic Through Fierce Conversations, featuring Amanda Doll
- Recalibrating Success: How to Stop Striving for Your Dream and Live It Now, featuring Michelle Spalding
- Planning Your Future Empire (Parts 1 & 2), featuring Brindley Tucker
- It's All About Perspective: How the Right Frame of Mind Can Change Your Whole Life, featuring Debbie Blanc
- The End Game: Scaling Your Business for the Long-Run, featuring David Breckemheimer
We are gearing up to deliver one amazing program! Throughout the year, we will be making special announcements, highlighting conference speakers, activities, and other information. If you haven’t already, join the NARESP Facebook page to be the first to see these updates.
Let them know you're coming! Place this image on your email signature and share the excitement.
Interested in getting in front of the leading TCs in the industry? Check out our conference prospectus to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and exhibit information.